We accept the following insurance and medical policy plans:
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- MES (Medical Eye Services)
- Eyemed (only at Kearny Mesa Location)
- Spectera (United Healthcare Vision)
- Davis Vision
- Superior Vision
- Medi-cal (only at Kearny Mesa Location)
- Molina (only at Kearny Mesa Location)
- Community Health Group (only at Kearny Mesa Location)
- Tricare / Health Net Federal Services
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
Contact us today to find out more about your eligibility and coverage as well as our vision and medical insurance plan policies.
For your convenience, we also offer Care Credit, a healthcare financing credit card with no interest.
A vision insurance plan helps with the costs of an eye exam, eye care, eyewear, or other vision related expenses. The coverage you receive from your vision insurance gives you the benefit of being able to receive regular eye exams that allow you to be proactive in looking after the health of your eyes.
A health insurance plan can be used during office visits, eye emergencies, or for any medical conditions related to the eye, including appropriate diagnostic tests.
To maximize your eligibility and coverage, New Optix Optometry participates in most vision insurance plans and several medical policy plans. New Optix Optometry believes patients are entitled to comprehensive eye care.
We also accept:
Don’t see your insurance company here? Please contact us and we’ll happily check to see if we can work with your insurance provider.